Racks MAGNUS – innovative racks for holding in storage residual tables
- Frequent damage of residual sheets - owing to scratching, flexion, eventually abruption with materials that are not possible to bend,
- Accident hazard - residual sheets handling isn't safe, if there are metal plates or other material freely stacked, very easily comes to injury because of sheet metal edge or other material,
- Waste of time - the handling take a long time, usually there is need to work up that material rest that the lies underneath of stowed residual tables,
- No lucidity of storage - sector of production has usually a very bad or even chaotic survey about residual sheets of material,
- Physical effort – handling residual tables is physically demanding and exhausting work.
This system of holding in storage residual tables can often result to frequent damage of stored residual tables and thereby to impossibility of their next usage in production. Residual tables are then liquidated as waste. According to experience of our company there is depreciated in this way, in case of metal plates, 2- 3% of the purchased materials and general financial losses reach of an order hundreds of thousands of as far as million crowns yearly, according to size of the company.
On the ground of the above - mentioned shortcomings and difficulties of holding in storage residual tables our company developed an innovative rack for holding in storage the residual table material, primarily metal plates. This rack is however fit for holding in storage whatever materials supplied in tables – such as glassware, plastics, plywood, rare woods etc. Structural design was entered as a patent solving. Using of this rack bears several completely cardinal advantages compared to classical methods of entry into storage:
- Exclusion of residual table damage – thanks to traversing of stand by entry into storage or removal from storage material there is almost out of the question the hazard of material damage by scoring, flexion or abruption,
- Exclusion of accident hazard - handling residual tables is very safe and easy, there is out of question the hazard of injury owing to stored remnants of metal plates or other materials,
- Speed of handling – handling proceeds very quickly and effectively,
- Survey about stocked tables - using of the rack enables a perfect survey about stored rests of materials,
- Ease handling – thanks to traversing and possibility to do storage and storage removal of residual tables by the help of fork truck, the handling is very easy and light, without necessity of heavy manual work,
- Rack has a high capacity – 20 cells having loading limit of 360 kg, on the whole 7200 kg,
- Universal using - The rack is applicable to residual tables of metal sheet up to the thickness of 20 mm, at maximum table dimensions 1500x1500 mm, which is normal range of thickness with the firm cultivating the sheets by clicking or laser cutting, the maximum thickness stored materials is then 30 mm,
- Robustness and service life of the construction – the rack is engineered for achievement of high lifetime of several tens of years, very robust and resistant.
How demonstrated by practical experience when running the rack MAGNUS, the investment in acquisition of the rack will return back relatively quickly which occurs thanks to saving of material, handling time and increased labour protection.
Basic technical data of the rack MAGNUS: